Health and Safety Engagement Lead
Health and Safety Engagement Lead - London - £70 - 100K.
We are currently recruiting a Health and Safety Engagement Lead for an International construction and property company based in central London. The purpose of this role is to lead on behavioural change and drive health and safety forward through engaging H&S communications and initiatives.
The ideal person for this role needs to be a strong communicator with an ability to 'think outside the box' and create a positive H&S brand for the business. Working with key stakeholders from shop floor to board level you will have full autonomy to create new and engaging safety initiatives and cultural change programmes.
The successful candidate will:
- A experienced behavioural change leader, you will have demonstrable experience of leading health and safety engagement programmes that are innovative
- Demonstrable experience of leading a change or communications or culture development function in a high hazard industry such as construction, engineer or rail etc.
- Demonstrable experience of aligning, instructing and managing behavioural/culture change suppliers or human factors suppliers to achieve engagement objectives
Desirable Qualifications, Skills and Experiences:
- A degree relating to marketing, communications or human behaviour would be beneficial
- Health and safety qualifications - NEBOSH
- Influencing skills practiced at a senior management level
- Good presentational skills
Apply for Health and Safety Engagement Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly