We are pleased to be partnering with an innovative outdoor advertising company to appoint a Health Safety and Environment Manager for a 24 month fixed term contract. The company enables brands to interact with consumers by targeting specific audiences with appropriate content, at the right time.
In this newly created role, you will be responsible for providing advice and support on all matters relating to Health and Safety for construction projects (including the design stage, through to the commissioning phases) as part of a new capital deployment programme.
- Advising and carrying out audits across multiple sites in line with industry standards and best practice
- Liaise with the Principal Contractor, Principal Designer and other stakeholders under CDM 2015 Regulations
- Ensuring compliance with OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001, ISO 9001
- Manage an effective incident notification, reporting, escalation and investigation in line with required time scales
- Ensure that all Site Waste Management practices are compliant with relevant regulations
The ideal candidate will be a health and safety professional with a background in construction and working knowledge of CDM regulations.
- Previous experience working in a health & safety function within construction, civil engineering or infrastructure projects
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills and ability to influence both internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of managing health, safety and environment issues across a multi-site organisation
- Significant experience of working with projects and programmes demanding Working at Height (WAH) regulations
- Hold relevant health & safety qualifications such as NEBOSH Certificate in Construction or demonstrable experience.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing and well regarded business in the sector. We look forward to hearing from you if this opportunity sounds like a good fit.
Apply for HSE Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly