Are you proactive and driven individual? Do you want to take up the challenge as a HSE Manager? Looking to join an expanding family owned construction company? If so, an experience of asbestos, demolition, remediation and a passion for safety is crucial for this exciting venture.
At HSE Recruitment network, we are proud to be exclusively representing an independent family owned company with a variety of business functions. As a HSE Manager you will be based in Hitchin (Bedfordshire) and be the safety champion across all of aspects of the business. You will be site based, overseeing a variety of projects acting predominately as the PC. You be responsible to raise the bar on safety and influence culture change.
To be considered for this opportunity as a HSE Manager, you must have the following:
• Demonstrable track record of working self sufficiently
• Asbestos, demolition and construction experience
• NEBOSH General / Construction Certificate
• NEBOSH Environmental Certificate (desirable)
• NEBOSH Diploma or NVQ Level 4/5 (desirable)
• Training experience on a variety of subjects
• Proven experience safety management system accredited to OHSAS 18001
• Asbestos awareness
• IOSH membership
You will receive a salary up to £50,000 for the role of HSE Manager. Additional benefits include: company car and all travel expenses, laptop and phone.
For more information please call Charlotte Stokes on 0121 454 500 for a confidential conversation, or you can email your current CV with a cover letter to email@example.com