Are you a leader? Do you want to take up the challenge as a Group SHEQ Manager? Are you looking to join a large independent Civil Engineering Organisation? If so, a wealth of experience within the civils construction sector and a passion for safety is crucial for this exciting venture.
At HSE Recruitment network, we are proud to be exclusively representing an independent family owned organisation. As a Group SHEQ Manager you will be based in Birmingham, overseeing all group activities of the eight companies within the group.
This exciting opportunity as a Group SHEQ Manager allows you to have influence throughout all levels across the organisation. You will ensure engagement levels are high in every team by bringing a coaching, motivational and consultative manner.
To be considered for this opportunity as a Group SHEQ Manager, you must have the following experience:
• Qualified to a minimum Tech IOSH Accreditation
• Qualified to NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
• Experience working on Civils engineering projects
• Strong relationship building skills and the ability to influence at all levels
• Demonstrable track record of working self sufficiently
• Passionate and proactive attitude
You will receive a salary up to £55,000 for the role of Group SHEQ Manager. Additional benefits include: company pension, company car and all travel expenses.
For more information please call Charlotte Stokes on 0121 454 500 for a confidential conversation, or you can email your current CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org