Acre has been engaged exclusively by a Catering and Hospitality organisation to recruit a proactive and inspiring Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE) Manager. Covering 100 sites across the south of the UK, you will utilise your previous experience from within the Facilities Management sector to build successful and effective working relationships.
Main responsibilities include:
- Ensuring operations are carried out in a safe and efficient manner by identifying and minimizing risk of accidents to persons, property or the environment
- Monitoring effective implementation of food safety processes to safeguard customer health
- Implementing the integrated business management system and ensuring a robust approach is maintained which complies with business and third party QHSE requirements
- Providing advice and guidance to operational managers and employees on QHSE and food safety matters
- Driving positive cultural change within the organisation with regard to attitudes around health and safety
Reporting to the Head of QHSE, you'll be a proven self-starter with the ability to foresee issues before they become apparent. You will be diplomatic and personable, with previous experience gained in an Environmental Health Officer (EHO) role.
In addition you will have:
- Minimum of a NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Qualified Environmental Health Practitioner
- Experience of a multi-site, multi-discipline organisation
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Flexible approach to work patterns and the ability to travel (Full UK Driving License)
This is a great opportunity to join a well established organisation in an exciting period of growth. If you are motivated, confident and commercially minded, with previous EHO experience, then don't hesitate to apply - this fast-paced role is for you!