Group Systems, Compliance & Auditing Manager (HSEQ)
Group Systems, Compliance & Auditing Manager (HSEQ) | Surrey | £60,000 + car & attractive benefits
We're pleased to be partnering with a leading Principal Contractor to secure a Group Systems, Compliance & Auditing Manager. The organisation has an extensive track record of successful operation in the UK and this is a great opportunity to take a leadership position within their HSEQ and Compliance team.
Reporting directly to the Director of HSEQ & Compliance it is expected this role will lead change projects across the group management systems and audit function.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading on all aspects of the business management system including 14001, 18001, 9001
- Assessing the integrated management system, conducting a review of current systems and processes and creating an action plan for improvement
- Engaging with management across the organisation, ensuring that the requirements of the management systems are being applied
- Responsibility for the internal and external audit programmes and the collating and analysing of performance data
- Oversee and assist larger incident investigations should the need arise
The Group Systems, Compliance & Auditing Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role, ideally from within the construction, civil engineering, demolition or a related industry
- Membership of relevant industry body (eg. IOSH or an equivalent recognised body) and relevant degree level qualification
- A strong technical knowledge across management systems, audit and compliance
- The ability to influence and engage key internal and external stakeholders
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established market leading business, in a role with broad scope and influence across the group. For further details please contact Michael Colton on or 020 7096 1622. Ref 5136
Irwin & Stone are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Advisor, through to Health and Safety Director positions.