Health and Safety Advisor
Health and Safety Advisor - London - £35-40K + company car.
A London-based building and civil engineering contractor are currently looking to expand their team by hiring a Health and Safety Advisor. As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for a wide range of construction and civil engineering projects up to the value of £10m. This will be a site based role 2-3 days per week around the North London and Hertfordshire area, with the remainder of the week based from the West London head office. You will be responsible for:
- Monitoring and assisting with safety training courses
- Inspecting and auditing
- Writing of reports
- Preparation of legislation updates
- Writing of advisory memos
- Investigate/reports findings of accidents and incidents
- Making recommendations for improvement on site.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have the following :
- NEBOSH construction Certification as a minimum
- Previous experience working within groundworks will be essential
- Experience in client facing operational Health and safety duties within a multisite position
- Awareness and familiarisation with relevant management standards ISO 9001, BS OSHAS 18001 and ISO 14001
- Clean driving licence.
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.
Apply for Health and Safety Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly