Regional SHEQ Manager (Hazardous waste)
Regional SHEQ Manager (Waste management)
UK, Birmingham, Nottingham, or Middlesbrough (With travel)
£35,000 - £45,000 + Car + Benefits
Irwin & Stone have been engaged by a specialist hazardous waste and environmental services leader to recruit a Regional SHEQ Manager. The organisation are well known in their industry and this role is working in a range of high risk waste and recycling processing facilities. This role is working closely with the wider Safety, Health, and Environment Team and is an excellent opportunity to develop and grow a career across safety, health and environment.
The role is home based with travel, ideally candidates will be based close to Birmingham, Nottingham, or Middlesbrough.
Responsibilities of the Regional SHEQ Manager will include:
- Visiting site, auditing safety, health and environmental performance
- Providing safety, health, and environment support, advice and guidance across the business
- Working with the wider SHEQ Team to ensure compliance with ISO 14001, 9001, and 18001
- Accurately reporting on SHEQ performance and communicating this across the organisation
The successful Regional SHEQ Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally from within the waste or hazardous waste industry
- NEBOSH or NCRQ Certificate and membership of IOSH, ideally a degree in a technical discipline
- Excellent communication skills with proven experience engaging clients, staff, and contractors
- A strong technical knowledge across relevant health and safety legislation, compliance and regulations
Solid IMS experience would be beneficial.
This position will require a self starter who can lead by example and hit the ground running. The role will require national travel, a valid UK driving licence is essential.
Contact James Irwin on or 0207 0784 099. Ref 3137
Apply for Regional SHEQ Manager (Hazardous waste)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly