Acre is excited to be working with one of the UK's most prestigious infrastructure and construction firms to identify an outstanding Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Advisor. The successful candidate will be directly involved in the delivery of multiple large-scale infrastructure projects across the South East. Reporting into the UK HSEQ Manager for the business, the HSEQ Advisor will join a team establishing effective health, safety, environmental & quality processes and systems, and driving forward HSEQ performance across a variety of business-critical sites.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that HSEQ objectives are fully embedded into a number of key projects
- Supporting the delivery of the Behavioural Safety Programme, whilst maintaining a culture of openness and transparency to improve HSE performance
- Developing and maintaining good relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Driving HSEQ compliance across projects and providing high quality specialist support and advice on HSE risks
- Keeping up to date with and implementing changes according to UK HSEQ standards and legislation
This person must be an experienced health and safety professional with a background in the construction, civils and infrastructure or power transmission sectors. The successful person will also be driven, with a passion for HSEQ matters and an eagerness to learn and develop.
They will also have:
- Strong knowledge of electrical safety and working in either substation, cabling or overhead line environment
- Ideally GradIOSH status
- Ideally NEBOSH or NCRQ Diploma
- Excellent communication and engagement skills
This exciting opportunity will give an individual the chance to grow and develop whilst driving improvements and performance for a sector-leading, multi-award winning organisation. If you feel you have the necessary experience then please don't hesitate to apply.
Apply for HSEQ Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly