HSE Business Partner
Acre is pleased to be working with one of the UK's most prestigious real estate organisations, looking to source a Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Business Partner for a 12 month fixed-term contract (maternity cover). This is a fantastic opportunity to work within an award-winning organisation which manages some of the most exclusive property assets across the UK.
The role will involve:
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders across all business areas to influence and promote Health and Safety best practices
- Leading on the improvement of Health and Safety performance in designated business areas
- Identifying opportunities to develop and review policies and procedures associated with the business' environmental strategy and management system
The successful candidate will be working with the HSE Manager and Head of Health, Safety and Facilities to develop and deliver the strategic health and safety strategy for the business. They will also be expected to liaise closely with heads of department across the business, working with them on developing best practices.
The successful candidate must have:
- NEBOSH Diploma qualification (or relevant equivalent) and CMIOSH status (highly desirable)
- Demonstrable experience advising on the development of health and safety and environmental management systems
- Fantastic knowledge of key UK Health and Safety legislation, including CDM
- Ability to build relationships and influence key stakeholders at all levels of a business
- Confidence driving change in organisations
- Prior experience in a property/estate management organisation would be highly desirable
This represents a unique opportunity to drive forward the health, safety and environmental strategy and performance of a well-respected and forward-thinking estate management organisation.
Apply for HSE Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly