Health and Safety Advisor
Health & Safety Advisor
12 Month Contract - Field Based
Up to £28,000 Basic + Company Car or Car Allowance
- Are you a health & safety practitioner and considering a career move into a consultancy role?
- Do you want to work for a Company listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for?
- Are you looking for a home based role that provides you with a variety of clients every day?
If the answer is yes, our Health & Safety Advisor opportunity can offer you both a varied and challenging health & safety consultant role. Whereby you can expand your technical and industry exposure and develop your CPD. In this role, you will be responsible for clients in an assigned region, which will be reasonable commuting distance from your home.
As a Consultant, you will be visiting clients from a variety of industry sectors: everything from care homes to manufacturing firms, there’s not really an industry sector, which we don’t cover.
This is a full time temporary role, allowing you to combine client visits with working from home. You will have allocated admin days balanced with field visits to members
We want all our Health and Safety professionals to develop their CPD, which is why we run workshops twice a year to develop our team’s skills, experience and share best practice
Duties will include:
- Undertaking of Health & Safety surveys of clients’ premises and then the production of relevant h&s policies and management systems.
- Developing strong client relationships and rapport.
- Advising clients in the use of their health and safety management system to ensure it becomes part of their day-to-day business.
- Liaising with Enforcing Authorities on behalf of members when required.
- Advising our clients on matters of Health & Safety standards and best practice affecting their business.
- Undertaking of accident investigations to assist our member as required.
Skills and experience required:
- Candidates must have a relevant health & safety qualification
- NEBOSH General Certificate or NVQ equivalent
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Strong interpersonal & time management skills
If you are looking to work for a multi award winning health & safety service provider offering a competitive salary package and career development then apply today for more information!
Apply for Health and Safety Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly