FREELANCE Health, Safety and Fire Consultants
FREELANCE Health, Safety & Fire Consultant
Day Rate: Competitive
Alcumus is a leading provider of technology enabled Governance, Risk and Compliance strategies including the provision of Health and Safety, CDM, Fire Safety and Environmental Consultancy throughout the UK.
As a result of significant growth in 2017, we are now looking to add a number of freelance Health, Safety and Fire Associates to help deliver the current volume of work and support the ambitious growth plans for 2018.
Working on a sub-contracting basis, the role will involve undertaking client visits to carry out health, safety and fire risk assessments of premises/activities as required and produce detailed reports of findings and recommendations; as well as providing general consultancy and advice to our clients across a variety of sectors including Property, Retail, Banking and Manufacturing.
Freelance consultants working on behalf of Alcumus HSE have flexibility to manage their own diary as well as working with a plethora of big name, high profile clients across a number of sectors providing variety of work on a weekly basis.
The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills, be highly self-motivated and enthusiastic to the demands of this challenging and rewarding position. UK travel and overnight stays may be required.
- NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety and NEBOSH Fire Certificate (or equivalent)
- Minimum 4 years of experience and technical knowledge in the field of Risk Assessing across Health, Safety and Fire disciplines
- Awareness of BAFE SP205-1
- Chartered member of IOSH (or working towards)
- Professional association/affiliation with technical bodies such as- Institute of Fire Engineers; Institute of Fire Prevention Officers; Institute of Fire Safety Managers (Desirable)
- £1M Professional Indemnity Insurance