Divisional HSE Manager
Acre is pleased to be engaged with a leading UK food manufacturer to recruit an experienced and knowledgeable Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Manager. The successful candidate will have proven success within a multi-site manufacturing environment, ideally within food or FMCG and have the talent and experience to progressively drive safety culture through the division.
The organisation is flexible on location, therefore you can be predominantly based at anyone of their UK sites, which include the North West, East Anglia and the West Midlands.
Main responsibilities include:
- Provide practical and proactive advice to site HSE Managers
- Advise and coach management on HSE, as well as developing and supporting site HSE managers in driving site performance
- Working with key stakeholders to drive cultural and behavioural change throughout the business unit
- Ensure implementation of management systems, as well as auditing and monitoring against systems and policy
Reporting to the Head of Corporate Responsibility and the Divisional Managing Director you will have a strategic focus and full autonomy for the HSE across the division, therefore excellent communication and influencing skills are a key requirement.
In addition you will have:
- NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
- IEMA Associate Membership
- Previous Multi-Site HSE Management experience
This is a great opportunity for an independent, driven and complete individual to work for a large and very well thought after organisation. If you have multi-site experience, yet are looking for a hands on challenging role, then please apply today.