Health & Safety Advisor
Acre is pleased to be working with one of the UK's leading developers and building contractors to identify an outstanding Health and Safety Advisor. The successful candidate will be responsible for all health and safety matters on the construction of a large hotel and commercial new build in Bournemouth. The Health and Safety Advisor will join a team establishing effective health and safety processes and systems, and driving forward health and safety performance on a major project.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Director of SHEQ in establishing and maintaining the highest Health and Safety standards across the business
- Providing functional Health & Safety advice, guidance and coaching to construction teams
- Ensuring full compliance with all Health & Safety requirements and implement statutory provisions
- Advising on a range of specialist areas e.g. risk assessments, risk management, occupational health and safeguarding machinery
This person must be an experienced health and safety professional with a background in the construction or engineering sector. The successful person will also be driven, with a passion for health and safety and an eagerness to learn and develop.
They will also have:
- NEBOSH General/Construction or NCRQ Certificate
- Experience in construction
- Excellent communication and engagement skills
This exciting opportunity will give an individual the chance to grow and develop whilst driving improvements and performance for an expanding, multi-award winning organisation. If you feel you have the necessary experience then please don't hesitate to apply.