Fire, Health and safety Risk assessor/Advisor
Fire, Health and safety Risk assessor/Advisor Fast progression to a senior role
Reporting up to: Operations Director
Start Date: Immediate
Salary: £32,000-£36,000 according to experience
Ark is currently seeking a resourceful and dynamic to join our expanding team as part of our continued growth, with the desire for expanding your knowledge and growing with us.
You will have a national travel remit, working with a diverse range of clients, providing risk assessments in low to medium risk environments.
Ideally working towards CMIOSH or equivalent with strong interpersonal skills, report writing abilities and good knowledge of regulations.
- Undertake risk assessments including fire, health and safety and site compliance
- Prepare and undertake Health and safety site management audits
- Maintain health and safety site management systems
- Undertake onsite brief -ins and advice on risk assessment improvements
- Looking for fast track progression + CPD support+ study support
- Qualified to NEBOSH general certificate or above
- Qualified to NEBOSH Fire certificate level or another relevant fire qualification
- TechIOSH, gradIOSH or equivalent, working towards CMIOSH or equivalent
- Degree level or NEBOSH Diploma qualified ADVANTAGE
- Experience of Fire Risk Assessment in commercial properties an ADVANTAGE
- Forensic and pragmatic approach
- Resilient, resourceful with ability to work to tight deadlines
- Full UK driving license and willingness to travel across England as required
- Confident, flexible and collaborative working attitude
- Excels in a fast-paced high -performance environment
- 3-8 years’ experience
Ark works with over 500 global brands. Our refreshingly different approach to consulting has given us a reputation for being innovative, resourceful and highly effective in helping put clients in control of their safety and compliance objectives.
Our impressive list of our clients includes investment funds, property management organisations and FTSE 250 listed companies within the Property & Real Estate, Services, Retail and Transport & Logistics and Hospitality & Leisure sectors.
Culture of Our Company
We have a culture of achievement through shared values and behaviours consistently delivering to client’s expectations and beyond and providing a workplace environment to our employees that provides opportunities and encouragement to grow and a strong sense of ownership and belonging within the company.
We often refer to ourselves as the "Ark family" with everyone having a strong sense of engagement and an interest in our vision and their part as an individual and a team in our future success.
This is an opportunity for fast, real progression for the right candidate.