Health and Safety Manager
A residential property management business is seeking an H&S Manager. In this newly created role, you will lead on the development and direction of H&S strategy, policy and compliance across an expanding business. If you have experience of managing H&S within a property management environment, this is an excellent opportunity to impact on an organisation's health and safety strategy and direction.
- Develop and improve the health and safety policies and systems across the organisation
- Work to achieve external H&S and compliance accreditation (OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001 etc.)
- Promote a positive H&S culture
- Develop and lead on contractor compliance
- Support different business areas on all H&S and CDM compliance issues
- Develop a robust H&S induction and training programme
- Chartered Member of IOSH (CMIOSH)
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Experience as an H&S professional within residential or commercial property management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload
- Full driving licence. Commutable to South Wiltshire; happy to travel to London, and nationally as required.