Health and Safety Manager
Role: Health and Safety Manager (HSE)
Salary : - £40,000 - £45,000 per annum + 3.5% employer contribution pension + 10% discretionary bonus and 30 days holiday + Bank holidays
You have the chance to join a leading UK FMCG manufacturer who is leading in their market place, to develop, champion and manage, Environmental, Health and Safety across a single site.
• Review HSE Strategy for the sites and make sure it is communicated, implemented and maintained, within cross functional departments.
• Chair Health and Safety meetings making sure it is prioritised across all projects.
• Drive accountability at all levels for Health and Safety
• Implement and manage improved induction training for all staff and recommend new training courses
• Ensure the business is compliant to current legislation and regulations especially for all machines and workplace transport issues
• Build rapport with internal and external professionals
• Devise and deliver monthly reports for the Group Operations Manager and Board of Directors
• Provide support and guidance for all members of the management team
• Lead inspections and audits
• Guide and manage the company in regards to correct PPE
• Develop, create and implement a business improvement plan for Health and Safety and manage performance
• Drive the company toward a bench mark accreditation
Essential Experience :
• Significant FMCG experience
• Nebosh Diploma
• Graduate / CMIOSH
• IEMA / Environmental Qualification
• Lead auditor of 18001, 14001 and 19001
• Enthusiastic and engaging
• An strategic and driven in their approach
• Strong Leadership and Management skills
• Able to communicate at all levels
Interested? Apply now for immediate consideration: firstname.lastname@example.org // 0121 454 5000
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this opportunity, please forward on our details.