Associate Health and Safety Consultant
Our client is a global leaderin multidiscinplinary consultancy. They are looking for an Associate Health & Safety Consultant to join their established and successful Health and Safety team. This person will have the responsibility of managing high-end projects and be the main point of call on all H&S & CDM matters to renowed clientel.
- Preparation of bids and proposals and assisting with the overall running of the H&S Services Team.
- Managing the role of Principal Designer / CDM Adviser / PS Adviser under the CDM Regulations.
- Providing Health & Safety consultancy services to clients.
- Preparation of fee proposals - attendance at Client presentations if required.
- Review and agreement of fee proposals prepared by other staff.
- Executing and completing projects.
- Providing point of contact for client(s).
- Ensuring projects are technically correct.
The ideal candidate will poses;
- Expert knowledge of CDM 2015
- Expert knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
- Experience in the production of Health and Safety related documents
- Knowledge of other construction processes
- Degree qualified / Chartered Construction professional (preferred, but not essential).
- NEBOSH General or Construction Certificate or NEBOSH Diploma
- CMaPS or IMaPS
- Previous experience of undertaking CDM Consultancy work.
This opportunity is best suited to a person looking to make the next step in their career. The company in question is a true world leader within the built environment, fuelled by their innovation and expertise.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Ross Billingham on 0207 960 2584 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com