Health, Safety & CDM Advisor - Residential / Commercial
Mattinson Partnership is assisting a leading multidisciplinary consultancy in their search for an experienced Health, Safety and CDM advisor. Due to continued growth and success they require a health and safety professional who can provide CDM advice to a wide range of major residential and commercial projects to achieve compliance with CDM 2015.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a large range of major building projects including high rise and new build varying from fast t turnaround fit-outs to large capital projects. Your role will involve providing both health and safety advice and principal designer duties.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Working as part of a team to deliver high quality CDM Services to a range of projects
- Undertaking monitoring visits and site inspections to determine health and safety compliance
- Developing the successful management of CDM projects, to ensure projects are completed efficiently
- Quality checking to ensure output from projects is of a high standard
- Attending project and design meetings, raising issues as require by the project plan
- Construction Industry Experience preferably residential / commercial
- A degree in a relevant discipline
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate or similar technical or professional qualification, with substantial post qualification experience
- A sound understanding of the principles of risk reduction and design process
- A thorough knowledge of CDM regulation and associated legislation
- Registered Member of Association of Project Safety (IMaPS) desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading team who work on an exciting range of projects. Your hard work and commitment will be rewarded with a competitive salary and continuous opportunities for development and training.