Health and Safety / CDM Advisor
Our client, a multidisciplinary consultancy, are looking to recruit a Health and Safety Professional who is able to provide CDM Advisory services. This includes advising the Principal Designer team on a wide range of projects, and also acting as a Health and Safety professional on non-construction projects.
The post holder will be based from their Oxford office and have responsibility for the management of health and safety on projects under their control and making sure these projects meet regulatory and business standards.
You should also be flexible, enabling you to deliver other construction, property compliance, project health and safety reviews/audits, and assist with management of the Business Management Systems (BMS), under the guidance and instruction of the Lead Health and Safety Manager.
- To take responsibility for and manage the successful delivery of projects, including complete Client and Contractor liaison
- Develop the successful health and safety management of CDM projects, and to be adequately prepared for any changes in legislation
- Conduct Health and Safety Audits at a variety to property types throughout Oxfordshire
Qualifications and Experience:
- Will hold a NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent)
- Proven experience of delivering CDM Co-ordinator role under CDM2007 and H&S advice in the construction industry
- An understanding of the design process and how to design out hazards and risks.
- A thorough knowledge of the CDM 2015 regulations and associated legislation
- Appropriate experience of construction, property compliance or project health and safety reviews/audits