Assistant HS/CDM Consultant
Our client is a well-established multi-disciplinary consultancy with offices across the UK. They are looking for an Assistant / Consultant Principal Designer (CDM) to support their Head of Health & Safety in developing HS/CDM across the business. You will work closely with teams of surveyors and project managers on a variety of interesting projects across London.
This role will also offer you support to obtain APS, IOSH, IIRSM and design qualifications, so it will suit a candidate looking to develop their career. The head of the team is a highly experienced health & safety professional and she will be able to provide high quality mentorship which will help drive your career forward.
Writing PCI's for multiple small projects in the existing stores and reviewing associated construction phase plans
- Undertaking H&S and design appropriate Principal Designer duties
- A mix of office based work and site visits
- Managing a large number of tasks in order to maintain quality and meet required deadlines.
You must have experience in general H&S legislation and CDM 2015
- Career history with a consultancy
- NEBOSH general or other H&S related qualification
- Being RMaPS is preferred
- IT competent with good written and spoken English
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, but don't have an updated CV to apply - then give Dominic Jacques a call on 02079602551.