Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) Manager
Do you want to work for an growing global manufacturing company, have autonomy and solely drive Safety, Health and Environmental management over two units? Are you wanting to have a challenging role where you will be a part of a multitude of different projects across the UK Sites- If so this is the job for you!
Seeking a hands on and passionate SHE Manager to be an integral part of the senior leadership team and wider Health and Safety Department. You will be supporting the drive of site safety improvements, culture change and evaluate and enhance SHE standards.
Role: - Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) Manager
Salary:- £40,000- £45,000 per annum ( + pension 3.5 % & bonus scheme)
Hours: - 9am -5pm
• A site leader over 2 units on 1 location to drive SHE apart of the senior leadership team
• Support the planning, measuring, reviewing and auditing of health & safety activities
• Support the improvement of safety standards and manage all training across the site
• Support and carry out risk assessments across the site
• Liaising with other team members in the senior leadership team across other sites in the group to promote best practice
• Support management with customer, permit and regulatory requirements.
• Manage contractor checks
• Provide technical and other advice and assistance to staff at all levels and ensure accountability
• Drive and improve communication across the site at all levels
• Improve staff engagement levels in regard to safety
• Collate performance data and evaluate trends to improve performance
• Drive continuous improvement and best practice over the site
• Ensure all H&S business plans are up-to-date, tracked and actions are both generated and completed
• Hands on HSE support with regular manufacturing walks
• Robust and hands on
• Passionate and practical
• Good communication skills with the ability to influence others at all levels
• Driven and self sufficient
Background / Essentials:
• FMCG / Manufacturing experience
• Nebosh Certificate as a minimum (or equivalent)
• Tech IOSH as a minimum
• Knowledge 14001, 19001 and 18001
Interested? Apply now for immediate consideration: email@example.com // 0121 454 5000
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this opportunity, please forward on our details.