Senior SHEQ Advisor
Acre is delighted to be working with one of the UK's leading Facilities Management companies to recruit a Senior SHEQ Advisor for a six-month interim contract. We are partnering to identify an exceptional SHEQ professional who will provide key support on a lucrative contract. The role will involve working across 100+ sites in West Yorkshire, providing expert advice to both client and internal stakeholders.
- Reviewing existing due diligence related to Policies, Procedures, Risk Assessments and Safe Systems of Work
- Co-ordinating the schedule of Fire Risk Assessments across the client's extensive estate
- Conducting audits, inspections and accident investigations
- Providing expert advice on all matters relating to SHEQ to internal and external stakeholders
Reporting into the North West Regional Manager, the Senior SHEQ Advisor will be the key contact on this important contract, so strong client engagement and relationship building skills will be essential for success in the role. We are looking for someone who can work independently and follow their own initiative.
- Experience within the Facilities Services sector in a SHEQ position
- NEBOSH/NCRQ Diploma (or equivalent)
- Ability to effectively communicate, motivate and influence key stakeholders
- Working knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental Management Systems
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a difference in an important contract for our client. There is significant scope to affect change and improve SHEQ performance, so please get in contact if you are interested in applying for this position.