Senior Environmental Advisor
Acre are delighted to be working with one of the world's largest construction companies to identify an exceptional Senior Environmental Advisor for a 12-month fixed term contract. This role will be based on a flagship £500m project in Cambridgeshire, with the successful candidate being the lead environmental professional on-site. The company and their client are focused on being an industry-leader in environmental performance, therefore this is a great chance to work in a position of significant performance and to work closely with key senior stakeholders.
- Managing environmental performance across the site, ensuring continued alignment with the company's ISO 14001-certified Environmental Management System
- Providing advice and support to project personnel, to enable them to manage their environmental responsibilities
- Coordinating and delivering environmental training and raising awareness on key issues across teams
- Liaising with external parties (Local Authorities, Environmental Agency etc.) as required
- Supporting on the delivery of BREEAM certification on the project
This position will suit those looking to take control of a major project for a prestigious client. There will be opportunities to significantly impact the environmental performance of this project. As a result, this position will suit forward thinking professionals who are prepared to challenge the status quo.
- Degree in an appropriate Environmental course or equivalent experience
- Proven experience in the construction sector
- Associate or Practitioner Membership of IEMA or equivalent
- Experience in green certification schemes (BREEAM, CEEQUAL etc.)
- Capacity to engage with and influence senior stakeholders
This opportunity is brilliant chance to display leadership skills, so if you are looking to stretch yourself and take on new challenges it will be a great move for you. We are anticipating significant interest in this role, so if you are interested please don't hesitate to apply.