Redrow Group Services
Health & Safety
Number of positions for this role
South East (Dartford/Essex/London)
Following continued growth and development of the business, there is also a need to support this growth with a sustainable HS&E future. As a result we are looking to expand the HS&E team with a number of new and exciting opportunities throughout the group to ensure HS&E remains a top priority for the business.
This role will work closely with nominated regional divisions, and will positively challenge, advise, support, coach and mentor all key stakeholders to aspire to safety and environmental excellence.
- Promote and be ambassador for HS&E across the group and your divisions. Be able to think ‘outside the box’
- Facilitate implementation of policies and procedures to reduce risk
- Assist site management in preparing the construction HS&E plans prior to build start. Ensure reviewed & updated regularly
- Promptly investigate all HS&E incidents. Cascade findings to relevant parties. Effectively communicate lessons learned
- Develop and deliver suitable training courses for staff and supply chain to ensure compliance legislation and best practice
- Become ‘Champion’ of at least one HS&E topic