Risk Manager - Rider Operations
3 days left
Our mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into everyone's home or office - fast. We work with thousands of the world's best loved restaurants, including names like Wagamama, Busaba, Gourmet Burger Kitchen, Nando's, Rossopomodoro and many top quality independents to deliver their food to homes and offices everywhere. Our customers are as passionate about great food as we are.
As the Risk Manager for Rider Operations, you will be responsible for implementing, maintaining and monitoring the Deliveroo Risk Management Strategy across all rider operations, Globally.
- Be able to undertake risk assessments at the design stage of the rider kit design process
- Be able to research global standards, recommend changes to existing processes and implement new processes where needed
- Advise on all elements of risk management to key stakeholders, from senior management team through to the riders them selves
- Assist in the ongoing development of the rider on boarding process
- Set up and maintain a global rider safety forum
- Provide guidance to the rider ops team on all operational risk
- Assist in the investigation and management of incidents involving riders and members of the public
- Provide training to members of the rider ops team where necessary
- Act as the competent source of Health and Safety, Food Safety advice to the rider ops team
- Advise and work with the head of department on any significant issues effecting riders
- Production of KPIs and leading indicators for all rider operations globally
- 5+ years experiencing within Risk Management/Health & Safety
- Experience within transport, food delivery industry would be beneficial
- Experience of operating globally would be beneficial
- Chartered/Graduate Member of IOSH / Member of IIRSM
- Strong communication skills
- Willing to travel
- Free food and LOTS of it
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- A brand new extremely impressive and fun office complete with nap room, onsite gym, basketball court and a rooftop overlooking Tower Bridge
- Subsidised gym membership
- Top-notch kit. Bring your own or we'll get you a shiny new Macbook and stuff.
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!
- Abundance of great online learning courses delivered by global universities
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.
Apply for Risk Manager - Rider Operations
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly