Health, Safety, Emergency & Security
Are you experienced in Health, Safety, Emergency & Security?
Do you consider yourself to be good in a crisis situation?
Are you able to balance an appreciation for country culture whilst maintaining your company’s culture?
Well if your answer is yes to the above then the HSE Recruitment Network is working with a leading Energy company to identify a Health, Safety, Emergency & Security Advisor to join their team on a full time permanent basis In Edinburgh.
The ideal candidate for this role should have:
- Degree or qualification within a technical discipline
- Oil spill response qualification (IMO or MCA/OPEP Level 3)
- Extensive experience within an emergency and security advisor capacity, which has preferable been gained overseas
within an oil/gas or energy environment
The Behavioural traits that we are searching for are to be:
• Be Safe
• Be Focused
• Be Open
• Be Collaborative
• Be a Leader
• Be Empowered
The role of an Health, Safety, Emergency & Security Advisor will consist of :
- Support the HSE Risk Identification, management planning and operational control.
- Uphold and promote HSE behaviours in line with Group Corporate Responsibility Principles, Policies and CR
- Ensure contractors are aligned and complaint with our HSE and CR Requirements.
- Willing to develop other HSE skills including environmental and social issues management.
- Act as focal point for maintaining and improving the Crisis and Emergency Response Team capabilities under direction
of the Group HSE Manager.
The package on offer includes :
• Salary between £50- £60,000
• Additional Benefits on Offer
If you are interested in this role and would like to discuss things further, please contact Josh on 0121 454 500 or email at Joshua.email@example.com