HSE Business Partner
Acre are delighted to be supporting a prestigious property development & managing agent to find an HSE Lead for their significant Northern England portfolio.
The HSE Director is looking for a versatile, empathetic and progressive health & safety practitioner for this strategic role. The business is highly regarded for their work around suicide prevention training, an innovative wellbeing agenda and their environmental awareness programmes.
The successful candidate will:
- Develop and drive the behavioural safety and wellbeing culture, ensuring it is established and grown within the region
- Lead the portfolio around asbestos, fire risk, suicide risk, environmental awareness communications throughout and COSHH management
- Undertake health, safety, welfare and environmental management audits in line with our client's policies and procedures
- Coach behavioural safety approach at all levels within the organisation, support the development of materials and communications
- Build a collaborative relationship with regional leadership team, ensuring that the HSE strategy is at the core of the business
The successful candidate will have:
- Significant health and safety experience in Construction and / or Facilities Management
- Proven experience in managing and maintaining safety systems
- Ability to develop procedures and protocols in specialist areas of construction, fire safety, asbestos, or building services
- NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health or NVQ6 (or equivalent) and relevant management experience
- Chartered Member of IOSH is preferable but not essential
If you are an HSE professional with a passion for taking health & safety beyond basic compliance, towards an integrated, holistic and impactful service to employees; this is an excellent HSE Business Partner opportunity.