Behavioural Safety Lead
6 days left
Acre has been engaged by a respected and fast-growing construction business to identify a self-motivated and enthusiastic Behavioural Safety Lead. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing a Behavioural Safety Programme across the businesses operating divisions. There is also the opportunity to work in the wider SHEQ team to help embed Behavioural Safety initiatives at a project level.
- Design, develop and communicate the Behavioural Safety strategy, and measure performance against strategic deliverables
- To manage, lead and champion Behavioural Safety delivery across all projects and business units
- Provide the advice and support necessary to assist directors, managers and staff to fulfil their SHEQ responsibilities to the high standards demanded by the business
- To facilitate and coach operational teams on cutting edge HSE principles and tools to allow the team to engage effectively with the workforce
This role will suit either a Behavioural Safety specialist, or a SHEQ Manager with a passion for behavioural safety initiatives, with a background in the construction or infrastructure sectors.
This person will be:
- Experienced at both building and implementing a Behavioural Safety Strategy
- Skilled in strategic project planning, coaching, mentoring and training
- Able to communicate successfully with people at all levels and to influence various stakeholders at all levels
- A professional who embraces change and sees new ways of working as an opportunity to improve, who is creative and innovative, and who seeks new opportunities and ideas
This Behavioural Safety Lead opportunity is an exceptional chance to make a real difference for an innovative and forward-thinking engineering business. If you feel you have the correct skill set then please don't hesitate to apply.
Apply for Behavioural Safety Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly