Fire Safety Consultant (Contract)
3 days left
Acre are pleased to be working with a leading global Facilities Management organisation, looking to source an experienced Fire Safety Consultant to work with them on an interim contract basis. The work would initially focus on one client contract in the North West for 3 months, but there is significant scope for providing further support to the organisation across the UK on multiple contracts in both public and private sector organisations.
- Reviewing and conducting fire risk assessments across a varied property portfolio
- Analysing and updating existing fire safety policies and procedures
- Providing guidance on strategic fire safety systems
- Ensuring adequate training programmes are in place for necessary personnel
This position will suit candidates with significant experience providing advice to diverse organisations on all aspects of fire safety and management.
- Degree/diploma in fire safety management
- Accreditation in fire risk assessments
- Member of the Institute of Fire Engineers (or equivalent)
- Experience delivering training
- Strong communication and engagement skills
This is a fantastic Fire Safety Consultant opportunity to secure a significant contract and may lead to ongoing work for the organisation in the future. If you have the required qualifications, skills and experience, please do not hesitate to apply.
Apply for Fire Safety Consultant (Contract)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly