Fire, Health, Safety & Risk Advisor
Looking for variety in your day to day work? Does having an employer with strong infrastructure to support you in your Fire, Health, Safety & Risk career sound ideal?
Well The HSE Recruitment Network is currently recruiting for a Fire, Health, Safety & Risk Advisor on a full time basis in the London area. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading consultancy and have the chance to have travel nationally and work with a range of clients, providing risk assessments in low to medium risk environments.
The Ideal Fire, Health, Safety and Risk Advisor will Ideally be working towards CMIOSH or equivalent with strong interpersonal skills, report writing abilities and good knowledge of regulations.
The main responsibilities for this position will be to:
• Undertake risk assessments including fire, health and safety and site compliance
• Prepare and undertake Health and safety site management audits
• Maintain health and safety site management systems
• Undertake onsite brief -ins and advice on risk assessment improvements
To be considered for this Health, Safety & Risk Advisor position in London you must have the following:
• Qualified to NEBOSH general certificate or above
• Qualified to NEBOSH Fire certificate level or another relevant fire qualification
• TechIOSH as a minimum, preferably gradIOSH , working towards CMIOSH or equivalent
• Experience of Fire Risk Assessment in commercial properties an ADVANTAGE
• Forensic and pragmatic approach
• Resilient, resourceful with ability to work to tight deadlines
• Full UK driving license and willingness to travel across England as required
• Confident, flexible and collaborative working attitude
• Excels in a fast-paced high -performance environment
Salary: £32,000-£36,000 depending on experience.
If this Health, Safety & Risk Advisor position is of interest and you would like further information please do let contact James Uddin on 0121 454 500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org