Graduate Health & Safety Advisor
3 days left
What should a Graduate Opportunity offer? What support and training is enough? Are you prepared to do you part, if your employer puts their all into developing your career in safety?
The HSE Recruitment Network is supporting the push for Graduate Health & Safety Advisor on a full time basis in the London and surrounding areas.
The Ideal Graduate Health & Safety Advisor will Ideally be working towards CMIOSH or equivalent with strong interpersonal skills, report writing abilities and good knowledge of regulations.
The main responsibilities for this position will be to:
• You will have a national travel remit, working with a diverse range of clients, providing Fire risk assessments in low to medium risk environments.
• Ideally working towards CMIOSH or equivalent with strong interpersonal skills, report writing abilities and good knowledge of regulations.
• Undertake risk assessments including Fire, Health and Safety and site compliance
• Prepare and undertake Health and safety site management audits
• Maintain Health and Safety site management systems
• Undertake onsite brief -ins and advice on risk assessment improvements
To be considered for this Graduate Health & Safety Advisor position in London you must have the following:
• Qualified to NEBOSH general certificate or above
• Qualified to NEBOSH Fire certificate level or another relevant fire qualification
• TechIOSH as a minimum , preferably gradIOSH looking to towards CMIOSH or equivalent
• Degree level or NEBOSH Diploma qualified ADVANTAGE
• Experience of Fire Risk Assessment in commercial properties an ADVANTAGE
• Forensic and pragmatic approach
• Resilient, resourceful with ability to work to tight deadlines
• Full UK driving license and willingness to travel across England as required
• Confident, flexible and collaborative working attitude
• Excels in a fast-paced high -performance environment
Salary: £22,000 - £28,000 plus additional benefits
If this Graduate Health & Safety Advisor position is of interest and you would like further information please do let contact James Uddin on 0121 454 500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Graduate Health & Safety Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly