6 days left
Acre are thrilled to be recruiting a very exciting newly created position for a Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager to join a leading tier one contractor. This position is a rare chance for someone to take the lead for a niche business unit within a much larger organization, reporting directly into the HSEQ Director and with a dotted line into the Managing Director for the business unit.
The HSEQ Manager will be responsible for the strategic development of management systems for their business unit and will be the sole lead on all HSEQ matters. Due to the niche works undertaken in this part of the business it requires someone with construction/civil engineering experience and a drive and enthusiasm to lead on HSEQ.
Key responsibilities include:
- Formulating and developing HSEQ management systems in-line with overarching group HSEQ management systems
- Providing leadership and expert advice to operational teams regarding HSEQ
- Working with diverse clients to ensure they adopt safe working practices
- Managing the process for UKAS Accreditation
This position will require someone with broad experience across HSEQ within the construction/civil engineering sector. As a leader for this business unit it is essential that you demonstrate the ability to shoulder responsibility with drive and self-determination.
This person will also have:
- NEBOSH Diploma/NCRQ Diploma or equivalent
- GradIOSH as a minimum
- Lead or Internal Auditor ISO9001 qualification
- Construction/civil engineering experience
- Demonstrable experience in formulating management systems
- Excellent influence, engagement and persuasive skills
This HSEQ Manager position is a great chance for someone to take a leadership role within a major contractor. They will have the ear of major stakeholders in the business and the ability to make their mark from the outset. If you are interested to find out more, please do apply.
Apply for HSEQ Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly