Health and Safety Business Partner (Interim)
Acre is delighted to be working with a leading UK Construction Supplies company to identify an exceptional Health and Safety Business Partner who will provide interim support across the South West and Wales. This is an exciting opportunity to work alongside the Head of Health & Safety and the regional leadership teams, to encourage behavioural change in an extremely successful business which turned over £2.2bn last year.
You will be responsible for
- Working with the Head of Health & Safety and Regional Managing Director to implement local Health and Safety strategy and pursue associated business objectives
- Providing safety leadership across the business, supporting regional management to drive forward organisational safety culture
- Visiting sites across the region to conduct inspections and audits as well as proactively delivering coaching and training to different groups of employees
- Advising Operational Managers across the business on all matters relating to safety and promoting safe ways of working
This is a brilliant opportunity for an engaging and proactive Health & Safety professional to inspire better performance in a forward-thinking business. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who will be given license to use their initiative and pursue the activities they think will be most effective for the organisation.
- NEBOSH/NCRQ Diploma or equivalent experience
- Experience in heavy industry (construction, manufacturing, logistics, waste, utilities)
- Capacity to engage and develop relationships with stakeholders from operational staff to senior leadership
- Ability to create bespoke safety solutions for different environments and teams
This interim role will be perfect for a capable and experienced professional looking to employ their skills in a market-leading environment. Experience of impacting significant change in fast-paced environments will be highly beneficial. Due to the region where this role is based, we are interested in hearing from candidates with the right experience from areas around Bristol, Bath, Exeter, Swindon, Cardiff and Swansea. Click Apply Now or call for more details.