Head of Health and Safety
The HSE Network are recruiting on behalf of a thriving and innovative housing association for a Head of Health and Safety based in South West London.
This organisation is driven by their ambition to be one of the best customer facing service providers in the UK. They recognise that their people are their most valuable asset and this has been recognised with many prestigious awards being received, most notably number one in the ‘Great Place to Work 2016’ list, ‘European Employer of the Year’ and ‘Investors in People Gold’ at the highest level.
They seek a Head of Health and Safety who can work collaboratively across the whole business, both strategically and operationally, making sure they meet legislative obligations and drive a continuous positive health and safety culture throughout the organisation.
This role would suit a technically competent and commercially minded individual who has the ability to persuade and influence others. Recent experience of working for a housing association is highly desirable.
As the successful Head of Health and Safety, you will have:
• NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent)
• A proven track record of dealing with a range of Health and Safety within a social housing
• Experience of maintaining, developing and implementing business focussed Health and Safety solutions and systems
• The ability to deliver a comprehensive monitoring and auditing programme
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to influence and persuade different employees within an organisation
• Strong people management skills
This is an opportunity not to be missed. Paying a salary up to £52,000 plus generous benefits package to include 27 days annual leave, additional days off, Simplyhealth scheme, pension, contributory gym membership plus others.
If you are an experienced professional who is interested in this Head of Health and Safety position then please apply online today with a copy of your CV.
For further information, or to discuss your application confidentially in further detail, please contact Joe Hodgson on 0121 454 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org