Health and Safety Advisor
The HSE Network are recruiting on behalf of a leading events management company for a Group Health and Safety Advisor.
Our client seeks an advisor who can assist the Group Health & Safety Manager proactively lead behavioural and cultural change by implementing and delivering robust health and safety systems across the business. Alongside this they desire someone who can influence, train and coach leaders and managers to enable the business to promote and actively encourage safe working practices.
This role would suit a technically competent advisor with recent experience within either the events management or construction sector.
Although based in Coventry, you will have the opportunity to work nationally and globally on Health and Safety projects.
As the successful Group Health and Safety Advisor, you will have:
• NEBOSH General Certificate (or equivalent)
• Event management or construction sector experience
• Working knowledge of Construction (Design & Management) Regulations 2015
• Previous experience of leading, managing and motivating teams in person and remotely
• Knowledge and proven track record of delivery of health and safety management systems
• An approachable disposition yet able to be able to demonstrate discretion at all times
• The skills to be a commercial and strategic thinker
• Confidence of working on your own, using initiative, as well as being an enthusiastic team player
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving company who are a leader within their industry. You will be rewarded with a basic salary up to £35,000 plus other benefits.
If you are an experienced professional who is interested in this Group Health and Safety Advisor position then please apply online today with a copy of your CV.
For further information, or to discuss your application confidentially in further details, please contact James Uddin on 0121 454 5000 or email email@example.com