Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Manager
Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager (HSEQ) | £50,000 + Car and Benefits
We've been engaged by one of the UK's leading highways infrastructure and services companies to secure a Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) Manager. The role will report directly to the Operations Director and will be responsible for ensuring positive and proactive approach to Health and Safety across the business nationally.
This is a great opportunity to work in a tight knit, multi-site, organisation and help to drive health, safety, environment and quality performance forward. The focus of this role will be health and safety however the successful candidate with play an important role in environmental compliance and quality.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the senior management team to implement the health, safety and environment policies and procedures in line with the business evolution
- Engaging across the organisation from the senior management to the shop floor to embed health and safety best practice
- Implementing a regular audit and reporting program and communicating performance across the company
- Acting as the key Health, Safety and Environment point of contact for a range of stakeholders including regulators and customers
- Leading on programmes of work relating to health and wellbeing
The successful candidate will have:
- Similar experience in a health, safety and environment role with a proven track record of improving performance
- Experience within the manufacturing, construction or other related high-risk industry
- Tenacious character who is proactive and self-motivated
- Ideally a NEBOSH, NVQ 5, or NCRQ diploma (or equivalent)
- Membership of IOSH (Grad or Chartered)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate from the boardroom to the shop floor
This is a great opportunity to join a growing organisation and work on a range of interesting projects. If you have the relevant skills and experience or would like further information, please contact Michael Colton on 01923 432633 or
Irwin & Colton is a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.