Group EHS Data Support Analyst
OVERVIEW & SCOPE OF ROLE
To develop, implement and sustain systems that supports the Global EHS function.
To work with the Group EHS Team to provide a level of coordination and information reporting that helps drive continuous improvement and support to both the team and company stakeholders. Information and how it is managed and shared is vital to improve Morgan’s EHS performance. This role will be based within a Morgan business location primarily but will have occasional travel to meet and support relevant EHS team members and others who support the EHS Team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & REPONSIBILITIES:
- Data Capture and Management System development for EHS (including manual development and training)
- Monthly, half year EHS and Risk reporting (Board, Executive reports, etc.)
- Analysis of HSE data to identify trends and report accordingly
- Supporting EHS core team
- thinkSAFE! development and support
- Support and maintain Group EHS standards
- Coordination and Administration of Group EHS Audit function
Environmental, Safety, Risk & Compliance
- Support the safety improvement initiative through promoting and supporting the Morgan ‘ThinkSAFE’ ethos and leading by example at all times.
- Participation in the ‘ThinkSAFE’ processes (i.e. safety tours, safety stand-ups, safety stand-downs etc.)
- Have adequate knowledge of health and safety regulation in order to ensure compliance within the areas of responsibility and ensure all statutory registers and records are maintained.
- Ensure all employees within your sphere of influence are competent, adequately trained, supervised and have the relevant information to enable them to carry out their duties safely.
- To operate at all times in accordance with the Morgan Responsible Business Programme.
EXPERIENCE & BACKGROUND
Requirements of Role:
- Fully proficient with Microsoft applications including Word, Powerpoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Team worker and strong people skills
- Verbal and electronic communications skills
- Certification or Diploma in appropriate discipline
- Drive for results: Ability to achieve results by tracking performance against objectives and targeted results, seek and implement opportunities for improvement.
- Relationship Management: Ability to develop and nurture focused relationships with internal and external customers and suppliers to ensure project success.
- Problem Solving: Ability to resolve problems from the end to the end.
- Change management: Understand and apply change management tools and methodologies; understanding and ability to actively manage stakeholders.
- Communication & Negotiation: Communicate actively to others (also towards top executives) by considering their points of view in order to respond appropriately. Thorough presentation and moderation skills.
- Flexible / Adaptable: able to adapt method/ approach as required in order to achieve the right outcome for all parties
Demonstrates the Morgan Values:
- Integrity – Can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner. Is widely trusted.
- Collaboration – Works cooperatively with and through others to get things done.
- Innovation – Is always looking for new ways to do things.
- Ambition – Has the inspiration to believe our business can become more than it is today.
- Safety – Role models safe behaviours – leads others to ThinkSafe