HSE Manager - Construction/Utilities
Acre is pleased to be working alongside one of the UK's leading providers of integrated services, employing more than 60,000 and with a turnover in excess of £10 billion, to identify a Construction Safety Manager. Reporting into senior management this you will assist in the maintenance of the UK and Divisional health and safety, environmental and quality systems and ensure regulatory compliance. This role will focus on the Midlands (Birmingham, Coventry, Leicester) with UK travel when necessary.
This person will be responsible for:
- Providing mentoring/coaching support and independent advice and recommendations to projects managers and employees
- Ensuring that an effective contractor monitoring regime is in place and that contractors are working to the businesses UK standards for health and safety
- Assisting in the planning, communicating and implementation of the health and safety strategy - to ensure that an industry leading health and safety culture is developed
- Ensuring projects maintain compliance with in-house systems and its certification to the ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
The successful candidate will be self-motivated and driven to deliver the highest standards of HSEQ expertise for the business, and must be capable of working autonomously. They will also have a construction/civil engineering background, ideally within the utilities sector.
This person will also have:
- NEBOSH Construction / NCRQ Cert or equivalent
- TechIOSH as a minimum
- Construction/civil engineering experience
- Street works experience
- Excellent influence, engagement and persuasive skills
This is a fantastic chance to join a major player in the integrated services market. If you are interested in this HSE Manager opportunity, then please do apply.
Apply for HSE Manager - Construction/Utilities
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly