Assistant Project Manager - Leather Working Group
Shirley Parsons is delighted to be working with a fantastic niche consulting firm that operates within the manufacturing and supply chain sector. As the Assistant Project Manager you will have the chance to work with major brands and its key stakeholders across the retail industry, involved in the day-to-day running of a major international working group.
- Assisting the Project Manager in researching into new topics, programmes etc.
- Support the Project Manager in setting up and organising meetings and events as required, on a global basis.
- Managing the membership administration
- Lead on membership communications and dealing with incoming inquiries
- Degree educated (within a environment/sustainability related field)
- 3 years experience practical project management experience
- A genuine interest to develop a career in the sustainability sector
Apply for Assistant Project Manager - Leather Working Group
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly