Interested in working as a SHEQ Manager for a pioneering branding and Advertising? Well the HSE Recruitment Network is has been retained by one of the largest brand experience specialists in the world. To take on the search for a SHEQ Manager on a full time permanent basis in Coventry. (National Travel).
This company helps our clients design, plan and deliver immersive experiences for their most specific audiences, which increase engagement and drive business results.
To be considered for this SHEQ Manager position you must have:
• IOSH, NEBOSH, IEMA qualifications
• Proven track record in an innovative approach to SHEQ management, creating and developing solutions with evidence of success in achieving results;
• Demonstrable experience in leading with integrity, collaborating with key stakeholders to ensure the right outcome;
• Three (3) years of trade show experience and a solid understanding of the industry; (desirable)
• Proven experience in developing training programs and educating staff;
• Demonstrating enthusiasm and empathy, the ability to work with employees, clients and the general public
• Carries the required certifications to manage CDM requirements for Freeman;
• Successful at leveraging technology and people to optimize efficiencies and service delivery;
• Experience developing a culture of continuous process improvement striving for performance excellence in everything you do;
• Ability to manage and effectively present information;
• Excellent internal and external customer service skills.
This SHEQ Manager position will consisted of:
• Maintain up to date knowledge of HSE requirements and ensure policies and procedures are updated accordingly and in partnership with key stakeholders.
• Develop and maintain safety processes and procedures along with developing training programs for each area to improve safety results;
• Build and deliver a H&S general awareness communication plan for the Ryton teams and showsite teams with objective to build a best in class culture around H&S in our market sector.
• Develop plans in conjunction with Sales to support our show organiser and corporate clients in achieving regulatory compliance with UK law, and marketing Freeman as a consultant in the arena of H&S and quality;
• Review operating procedures and modify procedures to achieve best in class delivery of a safe working environment where people are the highest priority;
• Work with various departments to conduct risk analysis for the business and develop mitigation plans, supporting the teams in creating RAMS and legal documents for submission.
• Act as Quality manager for assigned accounts/Venues where a direct interface with the client is required;
• Responsible for influencing correct practice and adherence to legislative change and continued improvement practice
• Maintain written SHEQ policies and procedures;
• Develop monitoring and auditing process to eliminate near misses and accidents;
• Undertake the management of all insurance related incident reports
With an excellent package n off this role really is a rare gem and we are looking for inspiring Safety professionals to apply.
• Salary - £45 - £50
• Car Allowance - £4,800
• Pension – 6% (3% Employer, 3% Employee contributions)
• Holiday – 25 days
• Healthcare for self
Please contact James Uddin on 0121 454 500 for further information or email james