Shirley Parsons are working on an exclusive basis with a global pharmaceutical manufacturer to appoint an EHS Specialist on their state of the art manufacturing facility in Buckinghamshire. This is an excellent opportunity to learn and grow with a business who are committed to the continued development of their people. The role will play a key part in ensuring HSE strategies are implemented, ensuring the high standards and expectations of the organisation are embedded in the culture on site.The Role:
- Providing technical EHS support and co-ordination on site, ensuring strategic goals are met on an operational level.
- Engaging and building relationships with key stakeholders across the site, promoting a proactive EHS culture.
- Developing and delivering training, liaising with relevant authorities and conducting internal audits of the EHS management system.
- Degree in relevant scientific, environmental or engineering discipline
- NEBOSH/NCRQ Certificate level qualification or equivalent
- Some experience operating in a HSE role within a highly regulated manufacturing environment
- They are looking for an ambitious candidate with high ethical standards and excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
Apply for EHS Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly