Shirley Parsons are working on an exclusive basis with a global pharmaceutical manufacturer to appoint an EHS Specialist on their state of the art manufacturing facility in Buckinghamshire. This is an excellent opportunity to learn and grow with a business who are committed to the continued development of their people. The role will play a key part in ensuring HSE strategies are implemented, ensuring the high standards and expectations of the organisation are embedded in the culture on site.The Role:
- Providing technical EHS support and co-ordination on site, ensuring strategic goals are met on an operational level.
- Engaging and building relationships with key stakeholders across the site, promoting a proactive EHS culture.
- Developing and delivering training, liaising with relevant authorities and conducting internal audits of the EHS management system.
- Degree in relevant scientific, environmental or engineering discipline
- NEBOSH/NCRQ Certificate level qualification or equivalent
- Some experience operating in a HSE role within a highly regulated manufacturing environment
- They are looking for an ambitious candidate with high ethical standards and excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.