Your new company
My client a civil engineering contractor based in the North Wales area are currently recruiting for a SHEQ Advisor to join their team. They have long standing relationships with a number of well known clients across the North West and further afield. Projects values are up to £1 million.
Your new role
- Advice management and assist with the implementation of new or existing SHEQ related legislation
- Site Inspections, Risk Assessments and Accident Investigation
- Develop Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality communications for all sites and staff
- Provide toolbox talks
- Assist with tender submission / PQQ Documentation
- Identifying training and development needs
- Developing effective induction programmes
- Researching new technologies and methodologies in workplace learning and presenting research to the board
What you'll need to succeed
Applicants must have a Health & Safety background and hold relevant Health & Safety qualifications - NEBOSH Certificate. Ideally within a construction environment
What you'll get in return
You will get a salary of £30,000 per annum with 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays (Holidays increase with service). Hours of work are Mon- Fri 9.00am - 5.00pm (Will be flexible depending on circumstances)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.