Health and Safety Consultant
Health & Safety Consultant
Field Based - SE London
Up to £42,000 Basic + Company Car + Excellent benefits package
- Are you a health & safety practitioner and considering a career move into a consultancy role?
- Do you want to work for a Company listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for?
- Are you looking for a home based role that provides you with a variety of members every day?
If the answer is yes, at Peninsula our Health & Safety Consultant opportunities can offer you both a varied and challenging health & safety consultant role. Whereby you can expand your technical and industry exposure and develop your CPD. In this role, you will be responsible for clients in an assigned region, which will be a reasonable commuting distance from your home.
As a Consultant, you will be visiting members from a variety of industry sectors: everything from care homes to manufacturing firms, there’s not really an industry sector, which we don’t cover.
This is a full-time permanent role, allowing you to combine member visits with working from home. You will have allocated admin days balanced with field visits to members
We want all our Consultants to develop their CPD, which is why we run workshops twice a year to develop our team’s skills, experience and share best practice
Duties will include:
- The undertaking of Health & Safety surveys of members’ premises and then the production of relevant h&s policies and management systems.
- Developing strong member relationships and rapport.
- Advising members in the use of their health and safety management system to ensure it becomes part of their day-to-day business.
- Liaising with Enforcing Authorities on behalf of members when required.
- Advising our members on matters of Health & Safety standards and best practice affecting their business.
- The undertaking of accident investigations to assist our member as required.
Skills and experience required:
- Candidates must have a relevant health & safety qualification
- Chartered Member of IOSH or working towards this
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Strong interpersonal & time management skills
We have an exceptional benefits package, which includes
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Profit-related pay up to 5% (non-contractual)
- Company pension scheme
- Excellent tailored training programme
- Company Car or £4,000 car allowance
If you are looking to work for a multi-award winning health & safety service provider offering a competitive salary package and career development then apply today for more information!
Apply for Health and Safety Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly