Group SHQE Director
Acre are proud to be partnering with a global independent renewable energy company in their search for a highly influential Group SHQE Director. This is an instrumental position with the objective to transform their safety culture by embedding a dynamic behavioural safety approach through innovation and employee engagement.
Our client, one of the original pioneers at the heart of the renewable energy movement is championing cutting edge technology, to allow for easy accessibility to low carbon energy. Operating internationally, you will have responsibility to create best-in-class management systems, frameworks and ways of working.
Principal Responsibilities Include:
- Lead and develop the SHQE vision across global divisions, to create an all-inclusive approach to SHQE engagement with a self-ownership culture
- Drive innovation around new communication methods (videos, imagery or augmented reality technology) that will create high class SHQE engagement
- Develop and implement strategic aims to effectively deliver a safety culture change programme across the global portfolio
- Manage the investigation of all major incidents and dangerous occurrences and create action plans to alleviate such future issues
Reporting to the CEO, you will also work closely and collaboratively with Group, Board and Country Leads across the 3 business units to pioneer a passionate and progressive approach to the business' SHQE culture.
Experienced Skills Required:
- A strategic thinker with experience of embedding world-class SHQE ways of working into a business. Proven ability will need to be demonstrated around performance improvements, cultural change and management systems enhancement
- Strong leadership skills with credibility and gravitas to challenge the status quo to embrace a progressive approach to SHQE
- Have an international outlook with significant experience of leading teams across nations with different levels of SHQE maturity
- Excellent commercial understanding of how SHQE strategy can drive business aims. Coach the business on leveraging SHQE performance as a means on winning new clients
This position sits at the centre of an organisation that has challenged the status quo since its inception. It will provide you with an excellent footing and the rare opportunity to deliver an innovative SHQE culture shake up.
If you have had experience in establishing and implementing a new vision across a global setting, apply today to not miss out on this opportunity.