An exciting opportunity has arisen For a Factory Manager to work for one of the leading food manufacturers in the UK. Based in Essex, they produce chilled and frozen ready meals.
- Reporting into the Manufacturing Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the entire Production department, Stores and Hygiene
- Accountable for any Food Safety, Health & Safety or personnel issues to ensure an efficiently run production operation
- Optimise and drive the department forward in terms of continuous improvement, hygiene standards, and achieving objectives and KPI's
- Proven management experience within food manufacturing
- IOSH trained, with Advanced Food Hygiene certification
- Experience of external audits and BRC standards
- Strong leadership skills, and the ability to think logically and look for methods to improve working practices and procedures