Health and Safety Consultant - SE
A leading multidisciplinary Health and Safety Consultancy working throughout Asbestos, Health and Safety, Water Hygiene, Fire, and Working at Height are looking for two accomplished Health and Safety Consultant to join their rapidly expanding team. In these home-based role you'll have a client focus in London but with an up to national travel remit, with brilliant development opportunities. This position offers an excellent opportunity to develop leadership and client-facing skills, whilst being a part of a growing and highly successful corporate business.
- Working within an extensive team of consultants nationwide to provide professional consultancy support and advice to both long-standing and new clients from a range of industries;
- Duties including account management, audits and inspections, designing and applying management systems, and implementing bespoke risk management software to suit client needs;
- Opportunities for career development alongside strong business growth.
- Qualified to Grad IOSH level or above;
- Qualified to NEBOSH Diploma level or equivalent;
- Previous role in consultancy, including detailed Risk Assessment experience;
- Previous experience in Business Development is desirable;
- A full driving license, access to your own vehicle, and willingness to travel nationally as required.
Apply for Health and Safety Consultant - SE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly