Environmental, Health and Safety Admin
Environmental, Health and Safety Administrator jobs in Gloucester
Do you want to be part of a £15 billion pound project within a global organisation that will give you a broad range of experience that will look fantastic in your Safety portfolio?
Looking for a solid platform to develop your safety career? .
The HSE Recruitment Network is proud to be working alongside a global leading organisation within the nuclear industry, who’s project is on course to be the biggest within European history making this opportunity is truly massive.
Being tenacious, adaptable and ambitious are all traits we are searching for outside of the technical requirements listed below:
• A relevant certificate within an environment or health & safety capacity ( i.e. NEBOSH ).
• Working towards CITB CSCS Yellow/White Card.
• A competent understanding of Environmental Health & Safety.
• A good understanding of the influences within design and operation of a project and the maintenance requirements within that role.
• Working towards or part of a relevant professional environmental institution ( i.e IEMA, IOSH ). Desirable
• Experience in a construction or nuclear environment. Desirable
The role of an Environmental, Health & Safety Administrator will consist of:
• Provide support to EH&S department, to ensure complete compliance within UK regulations.
• Maintain EH&S policy
• Co-ordinating Environmental input within the pre-construction and construction phases.
• Development of materials and waste management strategies for Gloucester and other locations.
• Integrating and co-ordinating all EH&S activities throughout each department and monitoring their performances.
• Assisting with staff development.
• Maintain effective relationships with clients and organisations
• Assist with the overall delivery of the project, along with the team.
The package on offer includes :
• Salary between £25/30k with up to an 8% annual bonus paid in June
• 25 days holiday entitlement, plus bank holidays.
• 36 hour working week.
• Pension & Healthcare benefits.
If you are an experienced Safety Administrator, who is excited about working as part of a £15 billion pound project within a global organisation, then please apply today with a copy of your most recent CV to avoid disappointment.
If you are interested in this role and would like to discuss things further, please contact Josh on 0121454 500 or email at email@example.com