A renowned international consultancy is seeking a Science/SHE Advisor to provide health and safety advice and support on an embedded basis with their client, a major pharmaceutical company. The successful candidates will work within the larger Health, Safety, and Estates teams to develop the HSE management system for a new site, working alongside the FM team to ensure effective policies and procedures are in place.The Role:
- Develop the SHE management system;
- Develop SHE Emergency Response Plans and Emergency Evacuation Plans;
- Ensure area classifications are commenced (DSEAR);
- Contractor management;
- Undertake a range of risk assessments.
- Qualified to NEBOSH Diploma level or equivalent preferred;
- Experience of managing SHE within pharmaceutical manufacturing and/or facilities management environments - Experience working in Laboratories is advantageous
- Experience of working in a SHE team and working in a matrix organisation;
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills.