A specialist manufacturing organisation are looking to appoint a QHSE Manager on their lower tier COMAH site in the South West. A relatively small site, the ideal candidate will review and improve QHSE management systems, helping the organisation to achieve positive cultural change. This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate and bright QHSE professional to influence a business at all levels to achieve a high standard of QHSE compliance and champion best practice.
- Reporting to the Technical & Production Director as part of the UK management team, the role assumes full responsibility for maintenance, development and improvement of all aspects of Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental assurance systems.
- Promote a positive safety culture, engaging key stakeholders on site and developing strong working relationships in order to embrace and drive change where necessary.
- Lead the company in meeting its obligations under the COMAH regulations.
- 3 years+ experience in a chemical/manufacturing environment in a QHSE role
- Qualifications in 2 or more of the following: Health, Safety, Environment or Quality
- A credible, confident leader with experience influencing across all levels of a business
Reference: RC - 11935